MS in Medical Physiology Application Process
Master's Program Code: 20FS5512MS
Anticipated length of Program: 1 year
MS Medical Physiology students are not eligible for departmental funding. Anticipated cost of the program for academic year 2017-2018: about $21,500.00 (in-state) plus fees and $33,700 (out-of-state) plus fees.
Apply for graduate admission to UIC by using the University of Illinois Online Graduate Application. During the application process you will be asked to select your major. Be sure to choose "MS Medical Physiology" from the dropdown menu. The Program Code for MS in Medical Physiology is 20FS5512MS.
UIC Application Fees
Application fees may be paid online via credit card at the time you submit your application. Under certain circumstances the application fee may be waived, see Application Fee Waiver Program.
Domestic students: $70.00
Department Required Documents
In addition to the UIC Application, students applying for Graduate Admission must upload the following documents directly to their admissions checklist.
- Personal Statement: Succinct description of your background
- Statement of Purpose: Briefly explain why you are interested in this program and your career goals after you complete the MSMP degree.
- Test Score Copy: MCAT, GRE or DAT. Competitive scores: MCAT: 27 in old scoring system, 55%-65% in new scoring system; GRE: 153 Quantitative, 146 Verbal, 3.5 analytical writing; DAT: 17.
- Transcripts:Transcripts from all postsecondary institutions must be uploaded to the Admissions checklist. If the transcripts are not in English, you must provide the original language document and a certified translation. If the proof of degree is not in English, you must provide the original language document and a certified translation.
- Three Letters of Recommendation: Recommenders will submit through the application portal. Three required, at least two from course professors and at least one from a professor in the sciences. Committee letters are acceptable.
Interested students must apply by July 15, although it is recommended you submit your application and supporting documents as early as possible.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org